الثلاثاء، 28 أكتوبر 2008

DJ-OMAN .. English forum

DJ-OMAN .. English forum



It's too hard to loss someonewho is 99% cuteo 98% sweeto 95% lovingo 90% talentedo & 100% gorgeousthat's me so don't ever let me go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Just coz you got a msg?!?you think someone miss you?!?Huh!!..Well no one miss you!!..No one cares about you.. More than I do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?...What dose "TFO" meanT: the best friendF: forever loving uO: oh, how beautiful u rSo take the biggest TFO : )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Without u life is black not whitewithout u the world has no hope, no lightwithout u I can't go left or rightwithout u I loss my sightthank u my!..GLASSES&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&If u need advice msg meif u need a friend call meif u need help e-mail meif u need moneythe number u dialed is not in service plz don't try again&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Please remind me to remind youabout reminding me to send youthis reminder that reminds meof reminding you thatI Miss You!!.. Don't forget&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&u r someoneI don't want to loseu r someoneI won't forgetu r someonewho is special to meu r???..WHAT'S UR NAME AGAIN&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&This time I'm sure about what I feel & I'm gonna say it...I...I l...I lo...I lov...I love...I love y...I love yo!!!I love yoghurt on breakfast&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&If you save this, it means I'm cuteif you edit it, so I'm still cuteif you forward it, you are spreading that I'm cuteif you erase it, you are jealous of me coz I'm cute&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&HOPE YOU LIKE IT

ليست هناك تعليقات:

احصائيات

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

من أنا

صورتي
سلطنة عمان / مسقط, القرم, Oman
مدونة شخصية ولكن اليوم هى لوطنى الحبيب عمان ومتابعة مايحدث بة,جريدة الشبيبة,جريدة الوطن العمانية,الشبيبة,جريدة عمان اليوم,جريدة عمان تودي,جريدة فتون,جريدة الوسيط العمانية,جريدة فتون العمانية

:: منتديات شبكة عمان الاصالة . نت ® اسرتك على النت ::